Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Today is my middle son Carl's 38th birthday.

(Written on January 24, 2019  published April 28, 2020)

Not sure why I quit writing and saved it as a draft, as I had done with many of my latest compositions.
Maybe I have been too filled with emotion, as revealed in reading my last few unpublished (until today, that is!) posts.

Anyway, I'm glad I did not delete! Such a great picture! Happy birthday Carl!

What a life you have lived so far. As of today, you are in Community College at Skagit Valley CC and are in computer science. You had a curve ball thrown at you with the Covid-19 virus that shut our country down and have been taking your classes on line, like all other students. We are all proud of you as you are working very hard to overcome the consequences of bad decisions made early on in your life. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment