Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Another month goes by!

Wow, it's been so long since I posted!
I worked on one post for 2 weeks and finally got frustrated and deleted it! I was having issues with positioning my pictures where I wanted them and for some reason, I just couldn't do it. Probably sizing issues, but anyone that knows me knows how I HATE not being able to figure out how to do things that I  really want to do!
Anyway, I'm back and ready to try again :)
August was very very busy with a couple of road trips and school starting for Daemyan. Then all hell broke loose with Buddy being attacked by a big dog, almost a week with no home phone and a broken pipe under the house, still not fixed, in addition to the craziness of the starting of a new school year and Dan starting a new job.
First, the fun stuff! Syl and I went to Hoodsport for a couple days with Daemyan and Noelle to meet up with mom and dad who were camping with the Good Sam's. It was a lot of fun and we had  the most beautiful weather which was a great bonus. We took a different way coming home which took us across the Hood Canal Bridge and onto the ferry to Edmonds and finally Olive Garden for dinner! Great way to end a wonderful getaway!                                                          
Daemyan's picture from van window
mom, Noelle and Daemyan at campground
Daemyan enjoying the jacuzzi
  Daemyan and Noelle at campground

me, Noelle and Daemyan
mom, me and kids
kids playing on the beach
Daemyan's little friend
Daemyan, Noelle, mom and  Syl
  
To  be continued!.....................................................



1 comment: