Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Avoiding the Paparazzi!


Daemyan got his hair cut last week because Picture Day at school is this Thursday. He wasn't happy.

During the school year,  he has to keep his hair short, but in the summer, he can do what he wants with it, which is grow it as long as it will get in 3 months, depending on when his last haircut of the school year was. It's nice to know that even if he is not happy about having to get his hair cut, I can always refer him to the school handbook regarding the rules on hair. Yeah, I love that!

Denise (my hairdresser) convinced him to let me take one picture, and he reluctantly put his hand down and I QUICKLY snapped this picture before he changed his mind.


I haven't been fast enough on my feet (or behind the lens!) to get an "after" shot yet!


This was a "long hair" picture taken last year. He is so handsome, I just hate for him to hide his gorgeous face, but that's just Grandma talking, yak, yak, yak...


Whatever happened to this sweet, cooperative little angel sitting nicely and posing for a picture before going into Kindergarten?

Maybe having his mom cut his hair made the difference?


1 comment:

  1. What is it with boys and pictures! Mine are now grown men and they still hate having their picture taken!

    ReplyDelete