Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bill day......


Pay day. That means pay bills. It's a double edged sword.
I hate to pay bills, but on the other hand, I love to have electricity, phone, cell, internet, water delivery etc, etc, not to mention a roof over my head!  I have to keep all this in mind as I slowly watch the figures in my checkbook keep dwindling until I wonder if I'll have enough for groceries! The fact that I pay bills means Whitey still has a job. The fact that none of these bills include doctor bills means we are all healthy.
The fact that I don't have to work ouside the home is well worth the things that I have to go without. I don't have to walk anywhere for lack of a vehicle, (although that would probably be good for me!) and I'm definitively NOT starving.  I love sending Daemyan to private school even if writing out the checks are sometimes painful! I have to remind myself of these things as I perform this dreaded task every two weeks.
Now, to make a grocery list that will more likely take me to Winco as opposed to Whole Foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment