Monday, June 14, 2010

Where does time go?



Wow, already the 14th of June. Where does the time go? My mom always asked herself that question and I never really thought that much about it until several years ago, and now in my 50 something bracket, more often than not. So what has happened in the last 11 days? Oh, just Leona's birthday party, Daemyan's stepping up program, a card class, a sunny Saturday at the little store down the road for some listening to some local blues bands (and a lot of beer :) , a weekend with a house full of people, a bad cold, work, church, choir practice, a trip to mom and dad's............just life on life's terms which is full of activity, planned and unplanned, good and bad,  fun and dreaded. That's where the time goes. Better than the alternative. At least in my human minded capacity.


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Sometimes you just want to stop the merry-go-round and get off!

    ReplyDelete