Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Trying to Make My Bed


You wouldn’t think that it would be too hard to expect to change my bedding and make my bed in peace, would you? Well, normally I have to fight Peanut my little girl Dachshund to stay off the bed when I’m trying to make it, but this time, Prince decided that he was not getting off the bed!
Sorry about the blurry pics, I didn’t change the setting on my camera :(
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Are you comfy enough now???
On a different note, today I had a glorious day to myself. At least until Dan comes home with D and Baby~
I have been
playingorganizing my bed/studio room today and have been in front of my puter most of the day, but I did come up for air a couple times and took a few pictures of the dahlia that I bought in the spring that are FINALLY blooming! I am waiting in 3 more to do their thing!
Ringo (I didn’t name it!)
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Rockabuy, not quite open all the way
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I also took a few minutes to play with my candy corn lights. Time to decorate for fall!
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The light looks white in the picture, but they actually look like candy corn and give off an orange and yellow glow. I still have a lot to do, I just felt like playing today

No comments:

Post a Comment