Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pinterest

I am really loving Pinterest. I got hooked through Moxie Fab World, one of my fave blogs.
As Cath explains it in her recent post;   Trend Talk: So...Pinterest...


"Many, many of you have been commenting about this new source of inspiration called Pinterest. You've noticed that I've been sourcing a great deal of the photos that I show you here in the Moxie Fab World via Pinterest, and it has been a topic of conversation in the Paper Crafts offices, on Facebook, and I'm sure countless other venues in the wide wide world.

Maybe you've been having a few of those conversations yourselves.

If you're not familiar with Pinterest, all you need to do is click on this link, take a gander, and if you are at all remotely interested in visual inspiration (and I know that you are because why would you be here in the first place?), you will immediately and forever be a changed person.
Marta Writes

Not to sound like Pinterest could change your life or anything, but it could very well change the way you look at it.

For Pinterest is a place where you have the virtual power to gather pictures of all the pretty little things you enjoy and organize them onto "pin" boards. It's like having a wall full of bulletin boards upon which you can tack, and thereby collect, all the ideas, images, and inspiration you have ever found online."
________________________________________________________
For example, I love food and dyi home decor blogs, so if I see something particularly inspiring, I can pin it and it is saved on my board.
It's hard to "get it' until you try it!

Since I love Western Art, I have a board where I can pin picures that I really love;

Horses and Western Art


(This is not what the board looks like, these are just some of the images I pinned)

If you want to take a look at my board, click this link  http://pinterest.com/islandgirlcindi/

If you see something you like, if you click on it, it will bring you to the blog or website. Just a warning, it is addictive, especially if you are a visual person!!!
                                                                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment