Friday, July 13, 2012

Front Porch Rebuild

Steve (my friend's carpenter hubby) showed up this morning to finish up the deck and as luck would have it, it started thundering, lightning and then a torrential downpour.

Sooooooooooo, he wen't back home.

Since the wood is not sealed yet, he didn't want to walk around on it with his wet, muddy feet. Oh well, I guess I won't have to water or do yardwork today!
Anyway, here are a few shots of "The Rebuild". I love this one of Daemyan!


Steve taught him the correct way to hammer in the nails. I din't realize there was a right or wrong way!

nosy doggies!


These were taken yesterday. Steps were framed and ready to be finished.



The begining of some railing



I have steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Woo hoo!!!!
.................................................................................................................

This work was done yesterday but I took the next three pictures today in-between sporatic downpours that have been going on all day.


From my front door


From the new front steps


Taken from the north side by the front door

That's all I have for today. No work was done today for above stated reasons. Hopefully, next time I post, we will see a completed deck!

1 comment: