Thursday, August 11, 2011

more picures....

My Clematis is growing like a weed. Not sure if it will flower this year since it got such a late start.
I guess we'll see.


My newly planted Lace Cap seems to be doing fine as well as my wild strawberries. They are from Sylvia's garden. Still have a few to plant that are her most recent donations!


Hydrangeas
 are starting to bloom. This one is now in a vase in my kitchen! It was the first bloom hiding in the back of the bush next to the house where you could barely see it.



These sweet little guys below are sheltered by the Hydrangea to the left of the ones pictured. They have been very faithful to bloom every year despite the weather variations. Hardy little guys. They need to be, to survive my fickle gardening habits!


Last but not least, the Cannas. Whitey planted them at the end of the driveway and although I wasn't sure they would get enough sun, they seem to be thriving! Lots of new growth and height!


I'm sure I'll have more updates soon!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you just love watching things come up out of the ground and grow? I really get attached to all the flowers and shrubs and trees in my garden.

    ReplyDelete