Friday, August 26, 2011

Daily chores.......

.....include feeding my menagerie of furry friends. Twice a day (or whenever they are whinnying, meowing or begging for food actually, ***sigh***


No, I don't blindfold my horses. For you un-horsey folks out there, this is a fly mask. It is a mesh mask that fits over their face to keep the pesky flies away that make them crazy and cause eye infections. They can see through the mesh, so they are still able to function,.... especially eat, although I did take them off since the flies were taking a break.


I always have my dogs come out with me to feed them so that they can get some exercise, do their business, etc.
Peanut is a good eater ***(pig)***, and  always wants to eat the horse's food. Harmon is  pretty gracious about it. That's just the kind of guy he is.


But wait....... It looks as though another dog is wanting to share in the night feeding.
Enough is enough!



So Peanut goes over to Mel.

Then she thinks, "maybe not".




Mel is not into sharing his food.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny: I've always thought that those big fly screens make them look like giant flies themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a horse share his bowl with a dog! How funny!

    ReplyDelete