Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Challenge card

Moxie Fab World has a Tuesday challenge, appropriately called Tuesday Trigger. Last week's challenge was to create a card using this picture;


I was inspired not only by the color scheme, but I loved the pillow. It reminded me of a Thank You card I made not too long ago for Sue.

I know, I know, the colors are not exact, but the idea is for inspiration, not replication!
I have some other paper I plan to use to make another card using that color scheme. Stay tuned!

***Edited to add new card***

I liked this color combo so much I made another card this afternoon. I used an A Muse stamp with Shabby Shutters and Broken China Distress Inks with a little misting on the inked up stamp. I used a piece of paper to make a faux pleated ribbon border and added a couple buttons threaded with embroidery floss and added a rub-on sentiment, by Rhonna Farrer. I really like how it turned out!

I guess I should go and do some domestic chore now that I've had my creative fix for the day!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Cindi! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete