Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall TV season

Although I don't watch a lot of TV, I really enjoy the few shows that I do watch. I love HGTV, even though my viewing is few and far between. I love the Food Channel, but ditto.
My shameful confession is that i also enjoy watching the Real Housewives. OK, I'm glad to get that off my chest. I don't know why I watch, because it really is garbage, but every once in a while, I enjoy what I call my "brainless TV time".  I tend to like the Beverly Hills, New Jersey, and New York best. Don't care too much for Atlanta or DC. Oh, and I LOVE the Betheny shows, no apology.

Then, sometime during my brainless TV session I saw a commercial for a show called "PAN AM" that was to debut on Sunday night at the gosh awful hour of  10:00 p.m. (past my bedtime!)
 
Hello?

I have to have a child at the bus stop one half hour away at 7:45. I cannot stay up that late. Even when I can sleep in, it's hard.
So, I did what all computer geeks do. I watched in on my computer this morning!!! Hallelujah!!!
I loved it! It was set in the 60's, so even a short steamy scene was done with what I thought was some taste, especially by today's standards. I hope it stays as good as the first episode was.
Another show that I was wanting to see and missed so I watched it on the puter was "The Chew".

LOVED IT!!!

Even if you don't like to cook, this is a great show!!! Can't wait for the next show!

So there you have my faves for the fall for what it's worth. I haven't watched any others I could watch with my parents, so I won't recommend them.

Still a few I need to try, like "Suburbatory" and "Up all Night".
Doesn't sound like brain food, but that's not what I watch TV for!

No comments:

Post a Comment